A Two day workshop focuses on creating a enlightened balance between the five zones to create total harmony.
Fulfilling the deepest need in you through meditations.
The art of respecting and celebrating difference in the space of empowerment, creating family esteem and purposes.
The spiritual art of ‘getting what you like and liking what you get’.
An overall view of how financial independence is one of the key factor of self expression and means to earn out of joy…not for joy.
A unique blend of Vedanta, Yoga, Tao, Zen, Bible, Sufism, Buddhism, and Jainism to discover a restful, blissful and a divine you.
Managing LIFE Creatively, is a unique self development
program based on spiritual inputs from East and West which make it the best. Sowing the wisdom of physical diet, mental diet, spiritual diet and thus creating an enlightened being. It draws its insight from Hinduism, Buddism, Jainism, Sufism, Zen, Christianity and amalgamates it with sports psychology and modern therapies like mirroring, pacing, focusing etc.,
- Interactive Enquiry – Samvada
- Group Dynamics and Games
- Balancing of Nava Rasas
- The art of powerful goal setting.
- Decision-making and Team building.
- Divine principles of worldly achievement.
- Interpersonal skills & Effective communication
- How to deal with difficult people.
- Possibility thinker.
- The art of being blissful, restful and loving.
- The process of healing psychological wounds.
- Techniques of mind management,
- worry management and fear management.
- Meditations to bring about healthy inner healing
- and enlightenment.