WHAT of the workshop
A great Indian epic of antiquity, the Mahabharata is more than just a tale. It provides valuable lessons that are still relevant for modern day living. This program culls out insights from the characters in the epic to shed light on management principles. Good management principles and leadership require patience, skill and understanding; they are a balance between knowledge in particular subject matters and the human psyche. The program teaches how to handle office politics, conflicts, work stress, work as well as family relationships among many other management challenges.
Lessons and learnings in brief
What sorts of lessons can we learn from the Mahabharata? Here are a few examples of what we cover in the management program.
- Tap new potential and opportunities: the Pandavas worked to garner more allies so that they could gain more support. Good networking and communication skills are important in any area of work. Learn to build mutually helpful relationships so that you can tap into unknown potential.
- The Pandavas had different generals directing their operations: how to share your responsibilities during a big target is essential. Delegating responsibilities and managing the process will help your team achieve your goals.
- Take everyone into account: everyone contributed to the Pandavas’ decision making process. Getting new ideas and inputs could help you win the next corporate war and get an edge over competition. It is important to let creativity flow, so that unique ideas can bring about the next big change in your company.
- Keep aside your personal agenda: you will need it to build a good team. The Pandavas worked as a team, leaving aside their personal wishes to achieve targets.
It is often said, that the Mahabharata covers the entire gamut of human relationships and characters. It’s said if it is not there in the Mahabharata, then it cannot be found anywhere else. The program explores the nuances of these characters, as they are applicable to the modern management paradigm.
HOW – of the workshop:-
∙ Sessions are very interactive and always lively
∙ Anecdotes and practical examples are used to clarify the messages
∙ Games and processes that energize the group
∙ Auditory, Visual and Kinesthetic modes of communication.
∙ The sessions are well spaced not exceeding 2 hours each.
The Core take–away from the workshop for the participants is,
- Be Alert : Let not your patterns govern you
- Be Sensitive: Your words can pierce and change destiny
- Be Trained: When whales and tigers can be trained, why not the Mind
Conceived and conducted by Poojya Sukhabodhananda – International spiritual master and corporate guru, an erudite motivational speaker, a spiritual scientist and vedantic scholar, this two day workshop called MANAGEMENT THROUGH MAHABHARATA is a unique workshop which has transformed the lives of millions across the globe.