An empowerment workshop for youth, Vision 2020 aims to equip students above the ages of 16 with the tools they will need for a successful and balanced life. Just as a body needs good nutrition in order to be healthy, so too does a mind require certain tools for psychological well being. The youth workshop aims to provide these tools for successful living, from how to handle exam stress to building healthy relationships.
What does it cover?
– Organizing the psychological body
– Ultimate freedom: like what you get and get what you like
– Art of rapport building – handling difficult people
– Feeling good is one’s responsibility
– Abundance begets abundance
– Economy of effort – Focused action, better result
– Redefining success and satisfaction
– Interdependence and networking
– Art of calm perceptions
How does it work?
The structure is multi pronged, it includes audio and video with kinesthetic games and stories to keep the youth engaged in an interactive, transformational model.
– Stories, anecdotes, games and processes make the program extremely effective.
– The medium of instruction is English
– The duration of the program is 3 hours with a break of 15 minutes
– A group of not more than 100 students from 10th to 12th Standard OR from 1st year to 3rd year graduation may be enrolled.
– The college auditorium, sound system with cordless collar mike, LCD projector and music system may be provided by the sponsoring organization.