Talks Spiritual - Bhagavad Gita
register, enquire or signup
One of the most ancient texts of the world, the Bhagavad Gita provides invaluable insights into the human condition. The Gita is, in essence, a conversation between the guru (Krishna) and his pupil (Arjuna). In his talks, Swamiji delves into the deeper meaning of this timeless conversation. Although based in Hindu belief systems, these lessons are relevant to people of all faiths and cultures.
“Spiritual truths have an educational value that go beyond the religions with which they are identified. If I talk of the Bhagavad Gita during my workshops, it is not because I am propagating a particular religion, but because I use that as a vehicle of certain eternal truths relevant to the topics we deal with in these workshops,” says Swamiji.
Through his talks, Swamiji unravels complex concepts of birth, death, karma, dharma, among others, answering some of the most profound questions of life. These questions include:
- a) Does God really exist?
- b) Who is the real ‘YOU’? How do you find that ‘you’?
- c) How does meditation and yoga help in finding the truth about ‘you’?
- d) What is karma and how does it work?
- e) What reason is there for so much inequality in this world?
- f) What happens after death? Is there life after we leave this world?
- g) Is there a soul, and if so, what is its nature?
- h) What is the secret to true happiness?
- i) What is good and bad? Are responsible for our thoughts or just our actions?
- j) Why are there so many religions in the world?