The following write-up is provided by Smt. Lekha, Coorg, India.
“I have been Swamiji’s shishya ever since I attended the first Mantra yoga class more than 11 years back. Have attended 2 e labs.
I practice kara-nyas and anga-nyas every day, as also the mantras and the meditations. Have read and still reading his books.
I lost my son 10 years back. Though in deep sorrow I did not go into a depression because of Swamiji’s teachings. People even told me “you have recovered from your sorrow”. I told them “the loss is there forever but I can face the world because of what I have learnt from Swamiji”.
I lost my husband 2 years back and live on a plantation without any neighbours. I am alone, but not lonely because of Swamiji’s teachings.
At the e lab, which happened in May 2019, it was as usual a very energizing experience.
Though it was the second time every activity became a new one.
Swamiji said that we should creatively use what he has taught us and transform our lives.
Important points from e lab:
- We should approach everything without like and dislike
- Hate the sin and not the sinner
- He asked us to practice the 5 mantras, the prasanna pranayama and read a page from any of his books and we will definitely see a transformation
- To spread love to everyone and everything
- Be grateful to our parents in spite of their faults
- To be happy always and accept both sorrow and joy as God’s prasada
- Learn from life instead of becoming a victim of it
Above are but a few important points from the workshop. Sukhoham”